I don’t usually post about every party happening in Miami. I’d never get any rest, however, this really caught my interest for several reasons.
1. The Dome Restaurant, Bar & Lounge, an environmentally conscious, farm-to-table eatery and caviar bar on Miracle Mile. The Dome is the first LEED® Silver certified restaurant in Coral Gables (only the 2nd in South Florida and the first independently owned).
2. Moscow Disko celebrates three of my favorite things: food, music, and the arts. Expect The Dome’s exquisite edibles on hand, plus a reverse happy hour, $3 beers, and a complimentary champagne toast.
3. Hosted by local author, Ily Goyanes (Miami New Times, Miami International Book Fair, Girls Who Score: Hot Lesbian Erotica) and musically curated by Billboard DJ and Producer, Maximus 3000 (Miami Beach Pride, White Party, Winter Music Conference),
4. Each week a different local artist will be exhibiting their work and mingling with guests.
This week one of my Miami favorites, Eleazar Delgado, will be featuring his latest collection, “Sunshine Culture” for Moscow Disko’s official launch party.
In case you’re not sold yet….
5. Reverse happy hour prices! Come early and enjoy dinner or saunter in after 8 p.m. to sip on some savory cocktails and naughty nibbles — all at reverse happy hour prices.
When: Wednesday, January 9 from 8 p.m. until 2 a.m.
What: Moscow Disko’s Official Launch Party
Where: The Dome @ 271 Miracle Mile, Coral Gables, FL 33134
Ditch your usual Wednesday night and come check out Moscow Disko. Appreciate the artsy, upscale vibe while enjoying the classic beats presented by Maximus 3000. The noted DJ and Producer will take Wednesday evenings back to the nights of Fire & Ice, playing all your favorite electronic hits from the early eighties, from artists such as Freeez, Lime, Kraftwerk, Telex, Yaz, Giorgio Moroder, Berlin, and Patrick Cowley. For those lit lovers out there, a limited number of Goyanes’ latest book, Girls Who Score: Hot Lesbian Erotica, will be available for purchase. If you already own a copy of Girls Who Score, bring it with you for the author to sign.
For advance reservations, please call 305.648.4999. Follow The Dome on Twitter @TheDomeMiami and on Facebook at facebook.com/TheDomeMiami. Visit domemiami.com to peruse the complete menu, the full wine list, and The Dome Restaurant, Bar & Lounge’s signature cocktails.